Wednesday 24 March 2010

Black Holes & Revelations

Update on what's been happening, again sorry for the low frequency of posting, blogging has been a low priority over University work and actual in-game time.

Still no luck on the voice comms issue, Solio, one of the guys in m3 has been extremely helpful though, so thanks to him!

Without voice comms I have been able to get in on a few fleets, and I can say now following orders is quite hard, even if relayed to you through fleet chat and broadcasts. I have however been able to ninja in on a few kills. ;)

Two of them were delayed ones, due to mischief in a stealth bomber. Unexpected but certainly not unwelcome!

Had an alliance CTA on Saturday with the end result being the take down of 2 low sec Atlas POS's, they were unstronted. No comment on that. Well, ok, I'll bite. Fail.

I have to add in here though, m3 has been one of the best choices so far in my EVE life. I would recommend joining m3 to anyone. Providing you like shooting stuff that is.

Lost my stealth bomber and pod yesterday. Absolutely no way it could have been avoided, and kudos the the pilot managing to catch me.

m3 Corp - The ONLY way to fly.

Mush out.
o7

No comments:

Post a Comment