Saturday 9 January 2010

New Corporation

I have decided to join m3 Corp, they are an extremely fun group of pilots and very experienced pew pew wise. Unfortunately my time with the Guild Alliance ended as they have declined in numbers and activity since September. I looked to join a mercenary corporation, and I found one I liked. However I had a talk with one of the officers and just a week after I applied, I decided to withdraw, the main reason being is that I do not have enough combat experience. We both agreed that I would possibly apply at a later date.

Seeing that m3 had joined Paxton was a huge factor in deciding to apply. I know northern Providence very well and m3 looked to be a lot of fun and a lot of pew pew opportunity. Out of all the holder alliances Paxton did seem to suit me the best.

After 2 interviews, a bit of typing and an extremely quick assets move, I was accepted for my trial period in m3! So far my time in m3 has been extremely enjoyable, and perfect since the opportunities to let off missiles at reds and rats are never ending. It is also my priviledge to be in the same corporation as Kirith Kodachi, not to mention having a very nice CEO and one of the best FCs I have flown under - Greyhound37.

As you can see my very few days with m3 have been very productive and extremely fun:

www.darthninjabadger.com/m3CorpKills/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=47833

However I am now back at uni, so unable to get on EVE to my dismay, especially with shinanigans happening in Providence, which I am not sure if I am allowed to blog about, I shall let Kirith take the leap first.

Skills wise, I am currently training Caldari battleship 5 and working on a Amarrian sniper Apocalypse.

Fly safe,
Mush. o7

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you in the corp, buddy. Good to have another blogger among us. I've been absent for the holidays a while, but I'm planning on diving back in soon. Look forward to flying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief Rettic! I read your blog on Capsuleer, I never associated you with the Rettic in corp! XD
    **major facepalm for me**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nice. Small world huh.

    ReplyDelete